Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Some very telling "revisionist" statements

Ahhh, youtube. Home to million of people. all types of them. Including a batch of moonbat Nazi sympathizers.

Anyway, I received some oh-so-nice comments on my youtube clips that deal with denierbud's videos.

Our first "revisionist", Zahn, wrote, while in his fits of hysteria:
Zahn (6 days ago)
Who's hair is it? Does it have a stamp in the hair that is microscopic? The credibility of it being Jewish hair is zilch, little Jew. It most likely is a German persons hair, claimed to be a Jews hair.

Zahn (6 days ago)
It seems to me you're bothered by DenierBuds solid substance, and why you're bothered is that people are going to realize that the holocaust is a stratagem for thieving money for Israel. Eh? You Jewish thieves are caught at your game. DenierBud reveals it.


This creep is so amazingly stupid, I almost didn't bother to answer. Yes, apparently, humans are so advanced that one can tell someone else's ethnicity or religion through internet comments.

Another jerk called "floghammer" wrote:

floghammer (3 weeks ago)
Common knowledge or not, urine does have a high sodium content and would not quench thirst effectively, although water concentration in urine varies considerably. However, Sharing urine would quickly render the urine useless at quenching thirst. Dehydration must be severe before people resort to drinking urine. If Jews drank urine it is because they like it.
I replied:

sobe104839 (3 weeks ago)
The Jews in the Warschau transports in 1942 were severely dehydrated. And so what is urine has a high sodium content (btw, here I wasn't implying that sodum content doesn't matter)? Again, was this really "common knowledge"? See comment below-->
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)

sobe104839 (3 weeks ago)
"If Jews drank urine it is because they like it."

Thanks for emptying your mind of its miserable and pathetic contents and showing what you crave in your spare time.

Yet another loony, "emgerd" wrote:

emgnerd (3 weeks ago)
It's typical of you Jews to accuse someone of something that somebody is accusing you of. It's the oldest Jewry trick in the book. Just copy your opponent's moves like a monkey.


lol. And I wrote:

sobe104839 (3 weeks ago)
Don't call me a Jew, first and last warning, idiot. I am not a Jew.

(and I admit I respond quite rudely to imbecile "Jew" rants) The thread follows:


emgnerd (3 weeks ago)
now you're just plain outright lying. Good job with the insults though, Jew. You're really fooling me.

sobe104839 (3 weeks ago)
Oh, yes, you can obviously determine my religion through short comments I leave at a website. What comes next, telepathy? Fascist.
emgnerd (3 weeks ago)
My comment had nothing to do with your religious alignment.

HAHA!


Update: the "emngerd" clown keeps on making a fool out of himself:

But of course because you're Jewish you're trying to pin it on me, hoping that no one else will read your earlier comments.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home