Friday, December 01, 2006

The Denier of the Week is...

It's Friday, and you know that that means: It's time to hand out the denier of the week award!
(This type of post will be done every friday)

I had some trouble choosing this week's denier of the week because there were many to pick from. But, what made me know who I would pick with no doubt is the fact that this certain denier censored me.

The Denier Of The Week is........






Denierbud!

This denier is known for his movie that he made about Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec. He lives in San Fransisco. I have been arguing with denierbud ever since the beginning of August 2006.

His denier ramblings have been utterly demolished by the Holocaust Controversies team, me, lokulotes, and others. (look at youtube comments)

Denierbud has been kindly asked to debate in a place other than youtube, because there are space constraints and comment limits.
But no, he doesn't want to address the Holocaust Controversies rebuttals because (get ready to laugh) their rebuttals include slight insults.

Yes, Denierbud is on the level of "academical journals" (lol), as he unbelievebly said in a comment.
Yeah, why should he stand for little insults such as "Ugly voice"? I mean seriously, how can one expect to be insulted when debating on the HOLOCAUST.

It's amazing, I know. He won't link to the HC rebuttals because they call him "ugly voice" and "troglodyte" or something like that. I doubt denierbud is truly that sensitive. In my opinion, he read the HC rebuttals and was so mercilessly fisked that he didn't want his followers to see the humiliating demolition of his arguments. And he uses the small insults used by the HC team as an excuse to not link to them and to not reply.

One huge characteristic of Denierbud is that he is pro-censorship. The fact that he has almost blocked EVERYBODY who provided opposition speaks volumes of him.

One day ago, denierbud blocked me, because my comments were "agitating". I made a new profile and alerted him that it was me and that he should set guidelines. I also dropped comments with that profile on his videos that had no insults at all!

Yet, denierbud blocked my new profile and deleted my new comments.
One of them said something to the effect of:

"Denierbud, try to be more specific. The AR camps were transit camps. Ok, in that case you should be able to answer the following questions easily.
Why is there not ONE single eyewitness testimony regarding this huge supposed resettlment of the Jews? Were were these Jews housed? From what food supply were they fed? What were the transport routes?"


I log on one day later, and that comment, together with all my other comments, are gone.

Of course, one minute after he blocks every type of opposition and erases inconvenient comments, he cries about the jailed deniers in Germany.
Denierbud also blocked comments with URL's that lead to the HC rebuttals.

He tricks gullible audiences to this day with his despicable movie.

3 Comments:

Blogger rodohcodohwatchwatch said...

You know I get the feeling I am the only one who bothers to read your blog.

9:25 PM  
Blogger 104839sobe104839 said...

Yep, it's only because I'm beginning. Don't worry though, there'll be more.

7:16 PM  
Blogger 104839sobe104839 said...

"You know I get the feeling I am the only one who bothers to read your blog."

Thanks for reading it, but it's not that people don't "bother" to read my blog, they just haven't heard about it.

There'll be more though.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home